This qualification is aimed at individuals who may be new to working within a business and administration role and wish to improve their knowledge and understanding. It is designed for learners who work in a variety of work environments and sectors, to gain the essential skills, to help you understand the basics about Business Administration.
Covering units including:
- Principles of working in admin
- Professional behaviour in a business environment
- Providing administrative services
- Producing business documents
- How to handle telephone calls
- Dealing with customers